5 Reasons Why You Won’t Find A Better Job In 2013

Mar 1 • Education • 1161 Views • Comments Off on 5 Reasons Why You Won’t Find A Better Job In 2013

Today, the job market has become more competitive than ever. Thousands of resumes are awaiting reviews from the HR recruiters of all the commercial organizations around. Getting a better job in 2013 is definitely going to a great challenge for you. Here, you will explore 5 major reasons why you won’t be able to secure a better job for yourself. The article also focuses on the best possible ways to resolve those issues.

5 reasons why you won’t find a better job in 2013: secrets revealed

2013 is going to be more challenging for the job-seekers as more people will be competing for the same job placement. Unless you have prepared well for the tough war, it’ll not be easy to find something that you’ll love to do as a living. Let’s discover the issues you must get resolved before applying for the job that fits you best.

#1 you’re not searching where the jobs are posted and advertised

Now, internet has become a great source for searching anything. Job seekers prefer applying for jobs online these days. That makes one major reason why the market has become so competitive. Experts say only 60 percent jobs are posted on internet and you’ve to search the newspapers, media publications and local advertisements for the rest 40 percent. So you’re probably not paying attention to those places where these less-competitive job circulars are being posted. For more insider info, you can visit drilling jobs website.

#2 the resume needs tweaking and updates, include the cover letters too

Today, everything is changing so fast and you need to keep pace with everything around. You must update the resume and tweak it appropriately. You should create an updated cover letter for every job you’re applying for. You should do the CV work well with the cover letter. This will grab attention from the recruiter at the very first look and get your application better visibility and preference.

#3 you’re overqualified and getting more salary from the current job

The title says it all. If you’re overqualified for a position or drawing a higher salary than the recruiters expect, you should definitely expect less chances to be hired by them.

#4 the face-to-face interview needs your attention even more

As you’re already working for a company, you might not take an interview with an appropriate response. You should prepare yourself well for the face-to-face meeting with the recruiters. These screening interviews will help you create an impression and secure the place for yourself.

#5 you’re lagging behind other applicants in terms of training and experience

The job market has narrowed down to a great extent. So people with better training and relevant experience are applying for the same job. If you’re lagging behind the competition, things are not going to favor you. That’s why you must pay more attention to professional training and securing relevant placements.

Resume writing secrets: how to present yourself and secure the best placement for yourself

Most job seekers prepare generic resumes and post that for every job opening. You should follow experts to explore the secrets of writing successful resumes. You must show your innovation and creative ideas through stunning professional CVs. These well-versed profiles will represent you in front of the recruiters and get your preferences over others. You have to format the curriculum vitae properly to make it look comprehensive yet simple.

Get relevant training and certifications from reputed providers

If you’re lagging behind the competition, you have to rethink and concentrate on enhancing the skills and qualifications. You can attend professional certification courses and training sessions from the reputed providers. This will build your connections and at the same time add value to your CV.

The secrets of getting an anticipated job placement lie under exploring your weaknesses. You have to learn what the recruiters are looking for and once you have sorted that, you have to recover the weak points and prepare yourself aptly for the job.

Image credit: 123rf.com

Facebooktwittergoogle_plusredditpinterestlinkedinmail

Related Posts

« »