SUVs are a versatile vehicles for transporting passengers and using it for cargo purposes too. SUVs are now fuel economic similar to the Sedans. If you want economic SUVs then try the following. The following are the best Fuel economic SUVs
1. Ford Escape Hybrid
· This is one of the best and fuel efficient SUVs and occupies the first place in the list.
· The Escape arrived in 2011 and comes with a 3 year or 36,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty and a 5 year or 60,000 mile power train warranty.
· The components of this car are covered for 8 years or 100,000 miles.
· The cost of this SUV starts at $29,785 for the base model and $32,295 for limited versions.
2. Jeep Compass
· This Compass is close in look to Grand Cherokee in regard to style and substance.
· Like the Hyundai Tuscon the customers can choose from 2.4 liter and 2.0 liter inline 4 cylinder engine, four wheel drive and front wheel drive and the five speed manual and the constantly variable automatic transmission.
· This SUV is covered with 3 year basic warranty and 5 year power train warranty.
3. Toyota Highlander Hybrid
· This SUV is equipped with 3 rows of seating and is one of the best fuel efficient SUVs. This is priced at $33,700 for the basic model, $39,950 for the limited version.
· This 2008 Toyota SUV comes with 3 year/36,000 mile basic warranty, 5 year or 60,000 mile power train warranty, 8 year or 100,000 mile warranty on hybrid components of the SUV.
4. Nissan Juke
· This is one of the smallest of all the SUVs on the market.
· The Nissam Juke brings the feel of a sports car to the crossover market.
· This SUV is versatile and roadworthy.
· It comes from the price ranges $18,960-$24,550 with a 3 year basic warranty and a 5 year power train warranty.
5. Lexus RX 45oh
· This SUV is known for efficiency and luxury.
· The excellent exterior and interior designs with 3.5 liter V6 gasoline engine and a good permanent magnetic electric motor makes this a very desirable fuel economic SUV.
· Lexus RX 45oh comes with a 4 year or 50,000 mile basic warranty. The restraint system and the Power train system is covered for 6 years or 70,000 miles.
· The components such as the HV battery, hybrid control module, battery control module, inverter and converter are all covered for 96 months or 100,000 miles.
6. Mitsuibishi Outlander Sport
· This SUV from Mitsuibishi has great looks and comes with good value and long warranty.
· The price range of this fuel economic SUV ranges from $18,495 with a 5 year basic warranty and a 10 year power train warranty.
7. Hyundai Tuscon
· This makeover SUV of the 2010 model SUV from Hyundai comes with 2 engine choices; 2 liter inline 4 cylinder or a 2.4 liter inline 4-cylinder.
· The big engine adds more power and an all-wheel drive.
· The price starts from $18,895 to $24,845 with 5 year basic warranty and 10 year power train warranty.
8. Ford Escape
· This is a gas only SUV. Buyers can select from 2.5 liter inline 4-cylinder engine or a 3.0 liter V6.
· You can renew driving licence online if you have UK passport that is a valid one which is issued in last 5 years. You can apply using your Government Gateway ID.
· If you select a bigger engine, your SUV will give a better performance but it will also consume more fuel.
· The price of this SUV starts from $21,240 with 3 year basic warranty and a 5 year power train warranty.