Making our Homes for the Arts in Sacred Places can be very difficult if our surroundings are in the state of chaos. Cleaning is an everyday task that few of us avoid, and it provides the perfect opportunity to become one with everything you focus your awareness on. This can be done by giving your cleaning tasks the full attention it deserves.
Declutter: Sometimes if there is a lot of mess, it can be a daunting task to declutter. But once you have cleared out the old and unwanted things from your life, you can start to make room for something new.
Clean Naturally: Use natural cleaning agents whenever possible by combining water, essential oils, vinegar or baking soda which will help you in keeping your home toxin-free while getting the aromatherapy benefits of essential oils. Apply a few drops of essential oils on your favourite microfiber duster for the beautiful aroma of scented dusting.
Creating a custom space: Create your very own custom space that balances your mind, body, and spirit in your personal surroundings.
- Select colours for your space that will bring you back into balance with nature
- Incorporate your favourite fragrances into your space that soothes your senses
- Enjoy tranquil sounds that will bring you into harmony
- Set your intention on cleaning, clearing, protection, and blessings
- Create an altar in your home to honour your space and everything that you love.