Permanent resident visa Australia is that document which allows you to prove that you are a permanent resident of Australia. There are many Australian permanent residency visa services which you should know about before you opt for it. Being a permanent resident of Australia can good for you or bad for you depending upon your requirements. Definitely, there are certain advantages of being the permanent resident of Australia such as you can move anywhere around Australia for work or education. On the other hand, even if you are a permanent resident of Australia, you cannot interfere in their government services. This is because the participation in government is only open to the Australian citizens. At the same time, if you are eligible for being the permanent resident and then you opt to be an Australian citizen, you can go for it. Of course, it is going to be a long and hectic process but not impossible.
Benefits of being a Permanent Resident in Australia
- Very few limitations when it comes to employment in Australia. You can move around Australia freely which is indirectly going to put forth many job opportunities which you can choose among. The largely Federal government work would need citizenship and just permanent residence won’t work.
- You can apply for the Australian citizenship if you are eligible and are fulfilling some important criteria.
- If you are a permanent resident and your child is born in Australia, he will get the Australian citizenship
- You can sponsor your relatives for a permanent residence as well
- Every Australian can travel to New Zealand without even applying for the New Zealand visa. This benefit is also given to the permanent residents of Australia
- By the permanent residence in Australia, you can even work, live or study anywhere in New Zealand freely. This permission is given by the New Zealand government itself.
- All the social and medical benefits which the australian citizens receive from the government, are received by the permanent residents of Australia as well.
How to Check if you are Eligible for Permanent Residence in Australia?
If you want to check if you are eligible for having the permanent resident visa of Australia, there are many websites available around the internet. I genuinely believe that this is a good step taken by the online immigration experts. This is because earlier, even for checking the eligibility, one had to move here and there a lot. Now, only one click and some information about you is what’s required. You can log onto a website to check your eligibility and they will ask you to provide some of your details. These details will include your educational qualification, your language assessment test, your age and other important stuffs. They will receive all the information and process it to let you know if you are eligible or not.
In case, you turn out not eligible for the permanent resident visa, tips about how to become eligible will also come your way from the experts. They will tell you why you are not eligible, and you can improve henceforth.