Serviced offices make starting up a brand new business a breeze. A serviced office is completely furnished and outfitted with technology, making it simple to walk in and get to work right away. Plus, many of these offices include services like reception, secretaries, conference facilities, meeting rooms, video conference technology, answering services and Internet access.
However, finding a quality serviced office that will suit your needs and fit your budget isn’t always easy. Since this is a relatively new industry, business professional don’t always know what to look for when on the hunt for the perfect serviced office. Keep the following rules of thumb in mind when looking at office space:
• Visit the company. It’s tempting to do your search and seal the deal all online, but there’s nothing that can compare to actually visiting the space in person. An office that looks organized in photos can actually be a huge mess in person.
One of the prestigious serviced offices provider, APBC Offices located at the heart of Singapore’s trade and industry, and the primary domain of finance houses.
• Choose a serviced office provider that has been around for a while. You may not be able to find one that’s been in business for more than five years or so, but going with a company that at least has some history is always your best bet.
Another APBC Serviced Offices based at the World Financial Centre, which is a prestigious business address for one to obtain.
• Strike up a conversation with the receptionist. Both you and your customers need to have a good rapport with the reception area. Since this is the first impression that your business is going to make, it’s vital to be happy with this aspect of the office.
• Ask if they offer a free trial period. Most quality companies that provide a serviced office to rent will let you try out the space at no cost for a limited time. Be wary of businesses that don’t offer this – it’s possible that they’re not confident in their services.
• Know what you want before speaking with a consultant. Some business owners needs only basic services while others want the entire office package. Knowing what you want before you start your search is key to finding exactly what you’re in the market for.
• Check out their technology. Serviced offices companies should stay up-to-date with technology. If they don’t, you may have to find a new serviced office in a year or so when technology isn’t updated.
High speed internet service and teleconferencing are keeping the serviced offices with cutting-edge tecnology as well as fulfilled robust business communication technology expectation.
Watch this video and learn how to avoid the top 10 mistakes new business owner make.
Matthew is a small business owner passionates in business start-up strategy, advanced business technology, digital marketing for SME as well as sharing great ideas of serviced offices revolution. He strongly recommend new entrepreneurs to pay a visit to the APBC Offices.