Chutneys not only transforms the taste of the food but also have a variety of benefits ranging from soothing digestion to being a detox agent. Try out your local artisan chutneys in Northland or a city near to today. Also while you are at it try the wide range of artisan sauces in Northland.
Here is a list of different kind of chutneys and their health benefits.
– Pudina (Mint) Chutney – Mint leaves helps in the promotion of digestion, reducing inflammation and soothing the stomach. They can also help with nausea and help with enhancing appetite.
– Curry Leaves Chutney – Curry leaves are an excellent source of iron and folic acid. Folic acid is essential for carrying and helping the body to absorb iron. It is a natural remedy to beat anaemia.
– Emblica or Indian Gooseberry Chutney– Emblica has tons of vitamin C that helps in improving immunity and also helps in keeping a check on blood sugar and diabetes. It also stimulates the pancreas, which further suitably regulate the insulin hormone.
– Coriander Leaves Chutney – Coriander leaves are the perfect remedy to promote digestion. The leaves are a rich source of Vitamin C and Vitamin K among others. These nutrients are beneficial for people with diabetes as it will stimulate the insulin secretion which lowers the blood sugar level.
– Adamant Creeper Chutney– This variety of chutney is very useful for ulcer, constipation and piles.
– Onion and Garlic Chutney – It helps with digestion and piles problems as garlic has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. It further helps in lowering of cholesterol level.
– Tomato Chutney – This type of chutney is particularly rich in vitamins and glutathione (Glutathione is an antioxidant in plants, animals, fungi, and some bacteria and archaea). These glistening red balls are very beneficial for the health. Tomato chutney offers great relief from life threatening diseases like cancer which in turn will enable a person to live a longer and healthier life.