New York is the epitome of diverse cultures; this city is one of the prominent global centers of music, fashion and technology. It is a popular state in Northeastern region of the United States and is counted among the world’ most influential cities. Brimming with large skylines, dominated by the Empire State Buildings, this city houses some of the biggest and most popular festivals and events of the region. To share your expense lookout for Cheap flights to New-York , save big and spend beautifully on amazing activities offered by the city. We have scouted out a list of things that can be done on a vacation in New York.
- Greenwich Village – Every woman has a part of her that absolutely loves antiques. This village specializes in antiques, records, books, crafts and gourmet food. This place is best for browsing and gift shopping. If you are a serious shopper you can also visit Brooklyn, One-two-five street, Columbus Avenue, Madison Avenue, 57th street and Victoria Street. In addition, plenty more shopping options can be found on side streets, malls and many more places.
- Times Square – Named after The New York Times, Times Square is a vibrant area located in the heart of the Theatre District. The area remains city’s favorite venue for New Year’s Eve when thousands of people gather to witness the classic ball drop from the Times Tower. Its recommended to visit the area in the night, as we don’t want you to miss the bright lights and excitement after dark.
- Empire state Building – When built in 1932, it was the tallest building in the world, though it’s not the tallest now, it remains as impressive as ever. Take a trip to the top of the building and get amazing views over the city and we bet, even after paying hefty amount, you will not regret making it to the top.
- Statue of Liberty – The Statue of Liberty stands tall in the New York Harbor. The statue was a gift from France to the United States and the Lady Liberty has generously welcomed immigrants and visitors for over a century.
- Central Park – This 843-acre Eden is a favorite of New Yorkers and tourists; you can come here to exercise, dine, go to the zoo and more. Central Park is open from 6 a.m. to 1 a.m. and for further details you can check out the park’s website.