T-Shirts have been around for a very long time. They come in all shapes and sizes, and can be used for many different occasions. Today, a lot of companies purchase t-shirts that employees can wear for certain jobs, such as security at a nightclub bar.
There are certain things that you always want to be sure of when wearing a t-shirt, such as the following:
- The number one rule of wearing t-shirts right is the basic understanding that looking good requires effort. Having a designer suit but wearing it with all the wrong things will not make you look like the million dollars you probably spent on the suit! The same goes for T-shirts. You have to learn how to pair it well with other items to avoid looking sloppy. Most individuals imagine that t-shirts can only be worn with jeans.
- Have you ever tried wearing a t-shirt tucked in? If you have, you definitely noticed the different look you instantly acquired. A tucked in T-shirt gives the picture of a serious man, who knows a thing or two about fashion. Wearing a t-shirt hanging outside the pants looks sloppy, and it is often the reason why most individuals believe that T-shirts cannot be fashionable, which is simply not true.
Avoid Looking Sloppy In Your T-Shirt:
- To avoid looking sloppy when wearing t-shirts, wear slacks. Most of us believe jeans is the most ideal trouser for t-shirts hence have never tried pairing it up with something else. For an edgier look, wear your favorite t-shirt with a nicely pressed pair of slacks. You can try out different colors of slacks, including black, mahogany, cobalt and hunter. With the slacks, always wear a belt. There are many different styles of belts which can be worn with a t-shirt.
- A nice, stylish leather belt is a great option. It adds a refined finish to the look and creates a sense or orderliness. Not only will you look handsome, but you will portray the image of a confident and secure person. The belt can further serve as an accessory with the chunky, western, custom belt buckles.
Wear Good Accessories Along With Your T-Shirt If Possible:
- Men’s neck-wear is the easiest way to accessorize a T-shirt. There are several options at your disposal. These include a gold or silver chain, or any piece from the category of flashy jewelry. You may also be required to wear an accessory directly relating to your job, if your t-shirt is representing your company in some capacity.
- On a chilly day, layering multiple t-shirts will keep you warm. If the day warms up, it easy to reduce clothing, making the process a versatile one as well. Layer your t-shirts to create a variety of neat and practical looks if you would like. Some of the layering options you have at your disposal can include; under a jacket, under a polo shirt, under a colorful button-down oxford shirt, under a vest, and under a cardigan.
This article was contributed by the experts at Security-Shirt.com.