If you have always wanted to move to a foreign country to work and live permanently, Germany can be a great option for you! It is not just a beautiful location but also a safe country. It has a high growth rate and a low rate of unemployment that makes the German economy one of the strongest economies around the world. The country invites qualified individuals to take up its highly paid positions. So if you are looking to work in Germany, the job search visa Germany is what you should watch out for.
Germany Job Seeker Visa
The best thing about the visa is that you can get it in as less time as three months. It is a long term residency permit and it allows the holder to stay in Germany for a period of six months and look for an appropriate job comfortably. However, it must be noticed that the visa does not allow an individual to start working immediately. It only allows one to stay in the country and look for a job.
Benefits of Germany Job Seeker Visa
There are enough benefits of holding the Germany Job Seeker Visa, these are:
- You get an opportunity to earn in Euros.
- There are thousands of jobs that are available; you can easily find one to suit your qualification.
- You get a chance to relocate in less than six months.
- It is an easier way for highly qualified employees.
- You can enjoy a safe country and an excellent work environment.
- Once you get a suitable employment, you can convert to EU resident.
Eligibility Criteria to apply for the Visa
An individual must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to be able to apply for the Germany Skilled job seeker visa:
- They must hold either a bachelor’s degree or a master’s degree or a foreign degree that is equivalent to them.
- They should have an experience of at least five years in the field that is related to their study.
- They should have enough proof to justify that they have appropriate funds to cover their expenses during their stay in Germany.
- They must have medical or travel insurance for the entire period that they stay in Germany or until they get their work permit (whichever is earlier).
If you fulfill the above criteria, your next step towards getting the visa is to compile all the necessary documents. There is a detailed list of documents that are to be posted with the application such as a valid passport, a detailed CV or a curriculum vitae, financial documents, documents of health insurance and many more.
The next step is to fill in the application form for the visa and attach all the necessary documents. At the submission of the form, you will be given an appointment for an interview.
There are several things that will determine whether you will get the visa or not.