Stem cell therapy is a kind of therapy or treatment where stem cells are taken from the patient’s body in order to repair the injuries and other damaged tissues. This treatment is mainly done through injections and it can be performed quickly.
There are some options of best stem cell therapy in India and this treatment is mainly beneficial because it can actually do certain things like,
- Heal the wounds and injuries much faster.
- Reduces the chronic joint pains with the use of fewer medications.
- Increase the functionality of a human body by increasing their range if motion, flexibility and also improving their sleep cycle.
- It reduces muscle compensations and so it also reduces the risk of future injuries.
- It can decrease nerve damages.
- This therapy can help in increasing collagen and also help in generating new blood vessel tissues.
- Helps in healing skin wounds, scar tissue formations and reduces hair fall.
- Helps the patients to return to their daily and normal activities quickly.
The stem cells are very important when it comes to living organisms. The inner cells give rise to the entire body of organisms and they include some specialized cell types of important body organs like lungs, heart, skin, eggs and sperms. Also stem cells hold certain importance in adult tissues like muscles, bone marrows and brain cells.
Many research says, that there are endless possibilities that can be cured with the help of this stem cell therapy. This is because stem cells have amazing ability of re growth and so it can heal things quickly.
It can help in curing orthopaedic injuries and wounds with proper incisions following surgeries. It can also help in giving relief to spinal cord injuries, spinal stenosis and brain trauma. For cardiovascular diseases like hypertension and coronary heart disease, the stem cell therapy can be used to repair and prevent one from stroke and congestive heart failure.
How does the therapy works?
The stem cells are mainly taken from two parts of a human body. they are the bone marrow or the fat tissue from the upper thigh or the abdomen. This is because; it is easier to remove the stem cells from the stored body fat.
Once the stem cells are removed they are put into a machine which concentrates the substance and then these concentrated cells are injected directly to the affected area of the patient’s body. They start working immediately by forming new skin cells and connective tissues.
The stem cells are mostly unspecialized and that is why; they can be removed from any part of the body and then replaced it into another damaged part of the body so that it can start their repair work. Stem cells can easily divide themselves and become another type of cells depending on where they have been injected.
They can also reproduce very quickly and has natural growth factors which help in the natural healing of the body.
That is why; people depend on this therapy.