Specialised mobile tyre fitters are becoming increasingly popular amongst drivers and today there are more than ever to choose from. Getting a flat tyre is always stressful, but there are other reasons why you might choose to use a smaller mobile fitter such as www.bktyres.co.uk rather than go through a nationwide roadside assistance firm. Here are just some of the benefits of using a mobile tyre fitter, some of which you might not even have considered:
- Emergencies: Whilst, as mentioned above, there are plenty of reasons for calling out a mobile tyre fitter, this is one of the key ones. But why would you do this rather than, say, calling the AA? Well, a local tyre fitter will be able to get to you quickly and they specialise I this particular area so they may even be able to fix the puncture there and then (meaning you don’t have to fork out for a new tyre). If not, they can quickly fit your spare tyre and you can be on your way.
- Wide Range Of Tyres: Also, bear in mind that if you do need a new tyre in a hurry then a specialist fitter such as BK Tyres will have a huge range in stock so it’s unlikely you’ll have to wait around for them to order one in. This is important in an emergency situation if you need a tyre right there and then, but it’s also useful if, for example, you want special seasonal replacements.
- Advance Appointments: If you know your tyres are getting a little close to the limit and will need replacing, consider using a mobile fitter. If you take them into a garage you will have to either hang around and wait for them to do the work or find other transport back home. A mobile fitter, on the other hand, can come straight to your house or place of work at a time that is convenient to you. And you’ll be pleased to know that the cost for this is generally surprisingly affordable. Many people like to have their tyres replaced on a seasonal basis so it’s a good idea to book an appointment in advance for this purpose.
- No Call Centres: This will be a relief to those who dread having to spend ages on hold, only to talk to somebody who has no expertise in your particular problem. Thankfully, with a specialised mobile tyre fitter you can sidestep all this once and for all: because they are generally small places you will speak to someone who knows what they are talking about and they will be able to send someone out to you immediately (or offer you a solution over the phone, if that is what you are looking for – of which more below).
- Familiarity: If you find a really good local tyre service you can begin to use them regularly and build up a good relationship with their employees. This means that they will be easy to deal with and if you do have a break-down it will make the entire situation much less stressful if you are talking to someone who already knows you (and any previous problems your car may have had). From a financial perspective, you may also find that if you build up a good relationship with the company and use them regularly you may get some kind of loyalty discount.
- Advice: Another great thing about this kind of company is that you don’t even need to wait until there is a problem with your car tyres to talk to them. Most will offer professional advice over the phone on anything from UK tyre law to tyre labeling, pressure and winter tyres.
- Payment Options: Finally, you don’t need to panic if you get a flat tyre and find you have no money or bank cards with you. You can still call a mobile tyre fitter such as B K Tyres because they will allow you to arrange the payment at a later date.